Hi all,
we have just successfully voted new releases of 6 different subprojects, and I'd like to launch soon 4 more releases so that, when successful, all subprojects [1] will have a stable release we can reference from C3 parent POM [2]: this would allow, in the medium run, to discuss whether to make some C3 milestone releases, as already outlined in some past mail thread.

Now my question is: do you think that we should publicly announce such subprojects releases? I would say "no", at least not individually, since the functionality of some of them is not so easy to understand.
Maybe a single announcement for all subprojects - only at the end of this release process - could be better.

WDYT?

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/subprojects/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/parent/pom.xml
--