cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [Summary] [VOTE] Javier Puerto as cocoon committer
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:23:27 GMT
On 05/28/2012 10:26 AM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I propose Javier Puerto as a new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

I counted only positive (>3 binding) votes.

Welcome Javier as new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide
the direction of the project.

Since Javier is already an ASF committer we will now ask for the project
karma for him.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<thorsten.at.apache.org>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems