Hi guys,

I was bulk processing DITA maps and topics from flowscript and noticed that following code is executed parallel.  So basically the cocoon.processPipelineTo returns immediately so it seems.  This results in max sessions reached to XMLDb and I run into an exception.  Just checking what is best way to put some delay in the execution.

function generateValuePropositions() {

   var id_collection = Collection.fromArray(getJson('getCommaSeparatedBasicTypeIds'));

   print('Starting generation of ' + id_collection.getLength() + ' value propositions!!');

   id_collection.forEach(

       /** we write the map and topics for each id **/

       function(id){

           cocoon.processPipelineTo("write-map-and-topics/" + id, null, new Packages.java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream());

       }

   );

}

Kind regards,