From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgrosso@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 5:03 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: anybody using saxon with C3?

On 21/05/2012 16:55, Robby Pelssers wrote:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone is already using Saxon (and hence xslt2.0) with C3?  Would be great if somebody can give some pointers. I know how-to configure C2.2 http://robbypelssers.blogspot.com/2010/08/using-saxon-instead-of-xalan-with.html but I guess things are done differently now.

Hi Robby,
it should be enough to create

META-INF/services/javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory

with content

net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl

in your C3 app.

--