Hi all,
it's been quite a while since our latest C3 release (July 1st, 2011) [1]; even though I personally believe we should at least fix some aspects before cutting next release, I also think it would be nice to provide a roadmap for all people - including me - that are already using C3 on some of their own projects.

Hence:

1. what will we include in beta-1? Is JIRA updated in this respect [2]? There are quite some other unplanned issues [3].
2. what will we plan after beta-1? beta-2? and afterwards?
3. do we want to consider some milestone release (M1 / M2 / ...) instead, maybe even BEFORE beta-1, so that we can provide some "stable" reference for external project relying upon C3?

Please share your thoughts, thanks.

Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/news-c3-alpha-3-released.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+COCOON3+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide