On 04/05/2012 13:22, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
Looks like you need to create a ticket in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA then.

Hum, nice tip: I'll do it right away...

On 4 May 2012 13:07, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
After some more investigation, it seems that you need global admin permission for modifying any workflow [1]: unfortunately, no one of us have these: could you help, please? We are stuck with an almost unusable JIRA...

Thanks.
Regards.

[1] http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-Editingaworkflow