cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <jos.snelli...@upperware.biz>
Subject Re: userconfig for FOP in Cocoon3
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 08:43:20 GMT
I will do that, Francesco!
However, this patch alters the constructor. This could cause other updates.
Better override "setup"?
I think that every pipeline's component setup method is called. I will try
that and log it in the ticket.

Ciao,
Jos

--
The doctrine of human equality reposes on this: that there is no man
really clever who has not found that he is stupid.