cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <jos.snelli...@upperware.biz>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1337109 - /cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-shiro-sample/src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/block-application-context.xml
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 05:53:15 GMT
I wish that would be real soon.
I have a C3 application live. Based on my best judgement, I decided that
the beta version was stable enough.
Last winter I was bad-mouthed by some colleagues for having done this.

Jos

--
The doctrine of human equality reposes on this: that there is no man
really clever who has not found that he is stupid.