cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Javier Puerto as cocoon committer
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 09:19:02 GMT
What can I say besides welcome Javier !!

+1

Robby

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Thorsten Scherler [mailto:thorsten@apache.org]
Verzonden: ma 28-5-2012 10:26
Aan: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: [VOTE] Javier Puerto as cocoon committer

Hello all,

I propose Javier Puerto as a new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

I am working with Javier since over 5 years now in different teams for
different clients. Our projects include all version of cocoon and he
contributed many qualified patches over the years.

He is an ASF committer in Apache Droids and I think he would make a
great addition to our team. He contributes now on a regular base and
lately as well started to dig into many issues that are critical for the
c3 release.

That shows that his interest in Cocoon is longer-term.

This vote ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Sunday 2012-06-04

Please cast your votes.

--
Thorsten Scherler<thorsten.at.apache.org>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems