cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon-spring-configurator issue
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 14:20:36 GMT
On 29/02/2012 08:29, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> On 02/28/2012 09:59 PM, Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> [...]
>> What I actually did was the easiest solution of all:
>>
>>> /**
>>> * @see
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#processProperties(org.springframework.beans.factory.config.ConfigurableListableBeanFactory,

>>> * java.util.Properties)
>>> */
>>> protected void processProperties( ConfigurableListableBeanFactory
>>> beanFactoryToProcess, Properties props ) throws BeansException {
>>> super.processProperties( beanFactoryToProcess,
>>> new SettingsProperties( this.settings ) );
>>> }
>>
>> and @Value works as expected. Still I am not aware if the original
>> solution was a mistake or was thought out for some other use case.
>>
>> If noone objects I'd like to commit my change.
>
> Go ahead! I will test with our projects in order to give feedback
> about unwanted side effects.

After testing that C3 build wasn't affected by this change, I've just
committed the change provided [1].

Regards.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/subprojects/cocoon-spring-configurator/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/spring/configurator/impl/AbstractSettingsBeanFactoryPostProcessor.java?rev=1343741&r1=1343740&r2=1343741&view=diff

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/