cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keep archetype synced
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 14:12:15 GMT
On 05/22/2012 10:26 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> I find the documentation a bit scarce but at least it supports xslt2.0.  If you come
to think of it, Cocoon would be a super maven plugin supporting zipping, transforming, file
writing, ...   :-)

revision 1341870 I started with setup of the basic env that I was
thinking about. It is still not 100% as I want and further ATM only in
the block one.

salu2

> Robby

 I will take a look this evening how xml-maven-plugin works.

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/