cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [C3] Time to define a roadmap [WAS Re: svn commit: r1337109 - /cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-shiro-sample/src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/block-application-context.xml]
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 07:04:20 GMT
Hi all,
it's been quite a while since our latest C3 release (July 1st, 2011)
[1]; even though I personally believe we should at least fix some
aspects before cutting next release, I also think it would be nice to
provide a roadmap for all people - including me - that are already using
C3 on some of their own projects.

Hence:

1. what will we include in beta-1? Is JIRA updated in this respect [2]?
There are quite some other unplanned issues [3].
2. what will we plan after beta-1? beta-2? and afterwards?
3. do we want to consider some milestone release (M1 / M2 / ...)
instead, maybe even BEFORE beta-1, so that we can provide some "stable"
reference for external project relying upon C3?

Please share your thoughts, thanks.

Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/news-c3-alpha-3-released.html
[2]