cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with JIRA workflow
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 11:07:02 GMT
After some more investigation, it seems that you need global admin
permission for modifying any workflow [1]: unfortunately, no one of us
have these: could you help, please? We are stuck with an almost unusable
JIRA...

Thanks.
Regards.

[1]
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-Editingaworkflow

On 02/05/2012 20:48, Andreas Veithen wrote:
> I think Joe replied to the wrong mail. His answer makes sense for
> another question asked today.
>
> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò
> <ilgrosso@apache.org>  wrote:
>> Joe Schaefer<joe_schaefer@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Look at the anakia2markdown.xslt file in
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms/conversion-utilities
>> Uh? Sorry, I don't get it :-S

COCOON3.

used to have: I tried to see if there is a menu entry for changing this but I wasn't able
to find it, even though I should have all needed permissions.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/