cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject c3 caching
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 10:45:14 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to implement caching in our app. Since most of the
components of c3 are not cache-able yet we are trying to use "expires".
However to be forced to set a "expires-cache-key" is a complete show
stopper, since it forces us to nearly put each match in a pipeline tag.

Further wildcard matches are not possible to cache this way since the
"expires-cache-key" needs to contain the wildcard to be unique,
otherwise you will get the first cached doc.

Any thoughts on it?

I am hacking CachingPipeline ATM to try to omit "expires-cache-key" and
generate it dynamically if not set.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/