Hi Andre,

Thx for the link but I’m pretty confident with client side techniques actually.  I’ve used AJAX a lot in the past using YUI and even blogged about this http://robbypelssers.blogspot.com/2010/11/yui-3-transaction-management-simplified.html.   I’m equally familiar with JSONP but you might have missed the point that I need to do a cross-domain post or get?!  YUI even offers some functionality using flash to make cross-domain requests but I don’t want go down that path to be honest.

Robby

From: Andre Juffer [mailto:andre.juffer@oulu.fi]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:29 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: using proxy from flowscript in Cocoon2.2

Client-side:

http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.7/ajax/

On 04/16/2012 02:54 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:

Hi all,

I have a use case where I need to post data to an Alfresco service which returns JSON response.  Currently I just posted the page and showed the JSON data but ideally I want to stay on the same page and make an XMLhttpRequest from the client side.  As this is crossdomain I need to setup a proxy service in flowscript but I can’t seem to find an easy way to accomplish this.

Anyone who has a nice suggestion or some sample snippets laying around?

Robby

--
Andre H. Juffer              | Phone: +358-8-553 1161
Biocenter Oulu and           | Fax: +358-8-553-1141