Client-side:

http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.7/ajax/

On 04/16/2012 02:54 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:

Hi all,

I have a use case where I need to post data to an Alfresco service which returns JSON response.  Currently I just posted the page and showed the JSON data but ideally I want to stay on the same page and make an XMLhttpRequest from the client side.  As this is crossdomain I need to setup a proxy service in flowscript but I can’t seem to find an easy way to accomplish this.

Anyone who has a nice suggestion or some sample snippets laying around?

Robby

StrucBioCat                  | WWW: www.strucbiocat.oulu.fi