cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: using proxy from flowscript in Cocoon2.2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:34:46 GMT
Hi Andre,

Thx for the link but I'm pretty confident with client side techniques actually.  I've used
AJAX a lot in the past using YUI and even blogged about this http://robbypelssers.blogspot.com/2010/11/yui-3-transaction-management-simplified.html.
  I'm equally familiar with JSONP but you might have missed the point that I need to do a
cross-domain post or get?!  YUI even offers some functionality using flash to make cross-domain
requests but I don't want go down that path to be honest.

Robby

From: Andre Juffer [mailto:andre.juffer@oulu.fi]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:29 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: using proxy from flowscript in Cocoon2.2

Client-side:

http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.7/ajax/

On 04/16/2012 02:54 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:
Hi all,

I have a use case where I need to post data to an Alfresco service which returns JSON response.
 Currently I just posted the page and showed the JSON data but ideally I want to stay on the
same page and make an XMLhttpRequest from the client side.  As this is crossdomain I need
to setup a proxy service in flowscript but I can't seem to find an easy way to accomplish
this.

Anyone who has a nice suggestion or some sample snippets laying around?

Robby

Department of Biochemistry   | Email: andre.juffer@oulu.fi<mailto:andre.juffer@oulu.fi>

University of Oulu, Finland  | WWW: www.biochem.oulu.fi/Biocomputing/<http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/Biocomputing/>

StrucBioCat                  | WWW: www.strucbiocat.oulu.fi<http://www.strucbiocat.oulu.fi>