cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spam on Cocoon wiki - Fwd: [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage" by wikimouse
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:12:36 GMT
> On 23/04/2012 11:09, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> On 04/23/2012 08:32 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I've received this notification e-mail: seems definitely like spam
>>> on our wiki (like as it recently happened to Incubator wiki): for
>>> the moment I've just restored the previous version, but we should
>>> take some other action.
>>>
>>> Should we just ban "wikimouse"? Who has enough karma to do so?
>>
>> I think contact infra, same user has done it in apache lenya wiki
>> front page.
>
> I've asked infra for this: they pointed me to [1]: we need to setup
> AdminGroup e ContributorsGroup for our wiki.

Hi all,
in order to prevent spam content to hit our wiki, our dear infra staff
has just enabled some security-related features.

For anyone wanting to contribute on the wiki, this will simply mean that
username must be first added to [2]: just e-mail for this.

Regards.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/OurWikiFarm
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ContributorsGroup

--