cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <andre.juf...@oulu.fi>
Subject Re: using proxy from flowscript in Cocoon2.2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:49:24 GMT
On 04/16/2012 03:34 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> Thx for the link but I'm pretty confident with client side techniques
> actually.  I've used AJAX a lot in the past using YUI and even blogged
> about this
> http://robbypelssers.blogspot.com/2010/11/yui-3-transaction-management-simplified.html.

>   I'm equally familiar with JSONP but you might have missed the point
> that I need to do a cross-domain post or get?!  YUI even offers some
> functionality using flash to make cross-domain requests but I don't
> want go down that path to be honest.

OK, another attempt:

http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.7/jsonp/

No flash required. Dojo does not require flash at all. Pure javascript
and all very straightforward (at least in my opinion). There is some
learning of course, but if you are not in a hurry, it is worthwhile to
spent some time.

Note: the link above and the previous refer to 'beginners' pages, but of
course I did not think you are a beginner.