cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website management [WAS Re: resurrect the Cocoon documentation]
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:53:23 GMT
Hi all,
I have just migrated to maven site generation and XDOC format the
cocoon-main-site [1] and also published the re-generated pages: please
take a look at our website and let us know if there is something to fix.

I'll continue this migration process for all other subsites under [2].

While taking a closer look to main site content, I've noticed some issues:

* News in home page MUST be updated: I think we can add there the
release of C3 alpha-2 and alpha-3 and the availability of C2.1 and C3
samples in cocoon.zones.apache.org

* Professional Services [3]: some links are broken + I would like to add
my company (Tirasa); other interested?

* Weblogs [4]: some links are broken + I would like to add my own blog;
other interested?

* Products [5]: latest HippoCMS releases are not based on Cocoon anymore
+ MindQuarry seems not to be operational anymore + I would like to add
Hippo Cocoon Toolkit [6]; other interested?

* Live Sites [7]: each entry there should be reviewed

* How to contribute [8]: it's all about how to run Daisy for
documentation; I would wipe it completely and replace with something
more general about how to contribute to Cocoon

* How to publish docs [9]: obsolete, update or remove

* How to build the site locally [10]: obsolete, update or remove

* Releasing Cocoon [11]: update / remove Daisy information

* Project Team [12]: someone went emeritus, new people has been added

WDYT?

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/site/cocoon-main-site
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/site/
[3] http://cocoon.apache.org/1271_1_1.html