cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Moving subprojects & tools under /
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:23:56 GMT
HI all,
a while ago [1] we discussed (and almost agreed) a new structure for our
SVN, even though we haven't yet been able to agree on a schedule for
performing all related activities.

A part of [1] was about moving some modules, used by both C2.2 and C3,
to an independent place.
Recently I also proposed to apply some pending changes to some of such
modules (cocoon-xml, cocoon-servlet-service, ...).

Hence, I would like to move modules under [2], [3] and [4] under a new
directory [5], create separate trunk, branches and tags subdirs, and
modify POMs in order to make each module independent.

Do you see any issue with this?

TIA.
Regards.

[1]