cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: c3: null pointer exception in ResponseHeaderCollector.isModifiedResponse
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:45:54 GMT
On 31/03/2012 13:07, Javier Puerto wrote:
> [...]
> I've created an issue in JIRA describing the problem.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-95

I have just applied your patch and fixed the issue.

Some tests did not pass because cocoon-sitemap-1.0.xsd had to be further
extended in order to deal with existing sitemap.xmap files.
Moreover, I've added validation against cocoon-servlet-1.0.xsd and
cocoon-controller-1.0.xsd, when found in classpath.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/