El 28 de marzo de 2012 00:14, Thorsten Scherler <scherler@gmail.com> escribió:
On 03/27/2012 08:47 PM, Lars Huttar wrote:
Thorsten wrote,

Hmm, did actually somebody tried c3 on win before?

I just downloaded the file on a pet project I have and it works without any prob on linux.

So let us do the clean routine: cd $c3_home svn up mvn clean install cd /c3/theParent mvn clean install cd ethnologue-17-pub/ mvn jetty:run

Does the error persists? I can remember i came in contact with DataStore, when I created a jms based pipe and did not enter a c3 context, but this is not your case at all.

I don't actually have a $c3_home envt variable - maybe that was just shorthand? I did a svn up in c:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\c3, which is *a* place that I installed C3. I may have installed it in more than one place, and if so, I don't know which place is the relevant one. Is there any way to find out? I also did mvn clean install in that directory.

Then I went to theParent (which is not under the folder where I did svn up) and did
mvn clean install
cd ethnologue-17-pub
mvn jetty:run

Yes, the error persists. I get this in the cocoon.log:

Javier wrote this morning something that he was on a vm windows and could reproduce the problem. Need to talk to him when he comes into work. Further I will ask our intern to try on windows. Really seems to be a problem with windows. Will keep you informed.

I was configuring a windows developer environment on my new laptop until the new Ubuntu LTS is released when I saw your problem. I've downloaded and tested your application with:

* Windows 7 x64
* Latest Java 1.7
* Maven 3.0.4

I can reproduce the problem from cli but I can't import the project into Eclipse so I didn't investigate further. The sitemap.xmap looks fine so I have to test the samples block for C3 to check if it's a common problem.

Lars, did you tested the samples block yet? is it working for you?
Thorsten, did you tested the Lars sample in Linux?

Lars, to be easier to download your sample I think that is better if you do a "mvn clean" first to avoid all the  maven generated stuff also if you create a .zip file with all the stuff it could be better.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/