El 29 de marzo de 2012 18:01, Thorsten Scherler <scherler@gmail.com> escribió:
On 03/29/2012 12:15 PM, Steven Dolg wrote:
Hey guys,

has there been any progress in this matter? Any new insights?

Sorry last stand was that Javier is working on a block to reproduce the issue outside our production env but he is ATM bombed with other tasks since we entered the final testing phase of the app. The last thing he showed me was that in the rampup phase the first request were always wrong, but he may be more specific on that.

Sorry for the delay. I was be able to reproduce it consistently with a JMeter stress test for our web application (resource switch), for the concurrency block attached in the JIRA issue the error is similar but not identical (0 lenght content). With the synchronizes the problems can't be reproduced.

I just request static resources served with FileReader component, 30 thread, 1s for the rampup and random request. All requests with size assertion.
To reproduce the error, run the concurrency block and then the JMeter script. The first requests returns a 200 code and an empty response (image switch in our application).

We have a jira issue classified as "Major Bug" accusing us of concurrency issues - IMO the worst thing that can happen to a web application framework - and there's been no word for almost 2 weeks.

Due to the patch we applied it is not directly open but I share your point we should get to the bottom of the issue.

I'd like to see that resolved ASAP.
Anything I can do to help?

@Javier can you mockup something we have and state the steps we need to reproduce, so Steve may see the problem right away.

I'm don't know what could be the cause, we have too much components involved: I18nTransformer, Include, RegexLinkRewriterTransformer, Shiro block, Rest block, StringTemplateGenerator, XsltTransformer, servlet-service components, etc ...

The test attached is how far as I've come.

Salu2

salu2

Steven