Hi all,
there are a couple of "misplaced" classes that I put in C3 sources (see [1] and [2]) for more details); moreover, there are some pending patches (like as [3], for example) and proposed changes that have been passing in mailing lists during the past months.

My proposal is to sanitize the situations above, deploy new SNAPSHOT artifacts of related subprojects (cocoon-xml, cocoon-spring-configurator, cocoon-servlet-service, ...) and to make C3 parent POM using such SNAPSHOTS instead of stable releases.

WDYT?
Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-64
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-69