On 03/16/2012 02:33 PM, Javier Puerto wrote:
Controllers in general (or your specific one) could be causing problems. (The "synchronized" in the SpringComponentProvider could even cause parts of the execution before it to be executed sequential instead of parallel).
There's also no controller involved in Thorsten's test project, so this would be consistent with what I saw yesterday.

We need time to isolate the problem in our webapp removing components till we found the problematic component. We can provide then a better test block and probably the fix for the problematic component if we can detect it.

I am ATM creating a static domain in the httpd frontend  and I observed that with the dojo block we reach >100 requests for the homepage, so I suspect that dojo maybe the component that can produce the problems.

...need to finish up now that is why I am so brief.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/