Hi all,
after recent warning from INFRA guys about the status of our jail, I spent some time with it.

As you can see, we now have a rough index page at [1] and samples at [2].

I have added the source code for index page and samples webapp in [3].

Jail content can of course be improved and extended in may directions:

1. samples for Cocoon 2.2 (is there anything comparable to C3 samples? I tried [4] but it looks almost empty)
2. samples for Cocoon 2.1
3. old content?
4. better index page - current one is cut&paste from website
5. ???

Help, fixes, reports and suggestions are very welcome.

Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/
[2] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/cocoon3/
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/jail/