cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C3] Merge parent and cocoon-docs [WAS Re: [DISCUSS] online APIs doc]
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:12:11 GMT
Hi Francesco,

thanks a lot once again for the HARD work!

I agree that this is not the nicer solution, we can do a little step
better: IMHO the root parent pom has to become the parent. It allows
listing all the modules just once and we can simplify the structure,
see Apache Any23 or Apache Amber or Apache DirectMemory.

thoughts?
many thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

2012/3/23 Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>:
> Hi all,
> I have just finished merging cocoon-docs into parent; I've also updated
> RELEASE_HOWTO.txt and cocoon-all assembly.
>
> Generating site & docs is now available via
>
> mvn -P reports site-deploy -Ddocs.deploymentBaseUrl=file://[path-to-site]
>
> from the 'parent' module.
>
> Updated website and javadocs have been published.
>
> Unfortunately, I had to list modules inside reports profile (otherwise
> javadoc reports would have not been generated), leading to a situation
> in which modules are listed either in root POM and in parent POM.
>
> I am not satisfied of this, but I wasn't able to find a better solution:
> any idea?
> Maybe it's time to give a little refactor to our POM structure...
>
> Regards.
>
> On 23/03/2012 14:57, Robby Pelssers wrote:
>> Amen !!

Tripodi