cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] release Apache Cocoon Thien Maven Skin 1.0.1
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:25:46 GMT
Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and I consider the vote concluded and passes
with the following resolution:

three +1 binding votes from PMCs:

 * Francesco Chicchiriccò
 * Robby Pelssers
 * Thorsten Scherler

no other votes were casted.

I'm going to proceed on moving artifacts on Nexus.

Thanks everybody took part in the review process.
All the best, have a nice day,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi