cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [cocoon3] why setup()?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:54:19 GMT
Hi mate,

IIRC, but I could be wrong, the reason is more historical than real
need, to make APIs elastic enough for both Sitemap/programmatic
executions.

Anyway, there are still some things I contine getting confused about
the APIs, but I'll discuss them in a separated thread.

Thanks a lot for the feedbacks, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/