cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Javier Puerto <jpue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: c3: null pointer exception in ResponseHeaderCollector.isModifiedResponse
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:32:51 GMT
El 28 de marzo de 2012 16:52, Lars Huttar <lars_huttar@sil.org> escribió:

> On 3/28/2012 3:11 AM, Javier Puerto wrote:
>
>> Lars, to be easier to download your sample I think that is better if you
>> do a "mvn clean" first to avoid all the  maven generated stuff also if you
>> create a .zip file with all the stuff it could be better.
>>

> Javier,
> I did a "mvn clean" in "theParent" folder, and also in the child
> "ethnologue-17-pub" (block) folder.
> I then zipped up the whole "theParent" tree, and put it at
> http://www.huttar.net/tmp/c3/**theParent.7z<http://www.huttar.net/tmp/c3/theParent.7z>
> (7zip archive).

Thanks for the job, I was be able to download and deploy in 5m. ;)
I've tested on Linux with the same error so I've inspected the sitemap.xmap
closer and the problems was a missing pipeline declaration:

<map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="test.html">
        <map:read src="test.html" />
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

    <map:match
pattern="generator/languages-in-country/country_id/77/source">

Last matcher is orphan, it must be declared in a pipeline tag, it works as
expected after the change.

Does anybody know why C3 is not validating the xmap before executing it? I
mean, the "test.html" matcher works but not the illegal declaration and the
error thrown is not very helpful. I see the sitemap XSD placed at
trunk/cocoon-sitemap/src/main/resources/cocoon-sitemap-1.0.xsd
But I can't see any references in the current project to that file, Can we
add validation to xmap files with the XSD schema?

Salu2.