cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] release Apache Cocoon Thien Maven Skin 1.0.1
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:02:09 GMT
+ 1

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: simone.tripodi@gmail.com [mailto:simone.tripodi@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Simone Tripodi
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:47 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] release Apache Cocoon Thien Maven Skin 1.0.1

Hi all,

last year I did some work on the Thien Skin in order to match the
brand requirements from ASF, you can see the Cocoon 3 site where logo
has the ™ character and the footer reports the needed disclaimer.
I also took advantage to optimize js/css, now included in compressed
version, the code google-code-prettify has been updated and optimized
at site generation time.

So, time to make a new release and update docs :)

Notice that I didn't change the release procedure because the skin is
still included in the old C2.X branch; moreover, a component like the
skin shoudln't require nothing more than maven artifacts, no
tarballs/zip archives.

Tag is located on

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/cocoon-2.2/cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin/cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin-1.0.1/

Artifacts are deployed on people.apache.org

    people.apache.org:/www/people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin/1.0.1/

They can be browsable from HTTP:

    http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin/1.0.1/

Vote is open for the next 72h and will close on March 20th at ~12:45am.

Once (and if) vote will succeed, I will provide to deploy artifacts on
Central Repo.

Many thanks in advance for reviewing, all the best and have a nice weekend!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/