cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:13:33 GMT
Hi Igor,

I commented out the cocoon-maven-plugin and now jetty starts fine. But now the below configuration
does not work anymore when executing mvn jetty:run

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>  <!-- jetty-maven-plugin
-->
                <version>6.1.26</version>    <!-- 8.1.0.RC5 -->
                <configuration>
                    <connectors>
                        <connector implementation="org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector">
<!-- org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector -->
                            <port>8888</port>
                            <maxIdleTime>30000</maxIdleTime>
                        </connector>
                    </connectors>
                    <webAppSourceDirectory>${project.build.directory}/rcl/webapp</webAppSourceDirectory>
                    <contextPath>/</contextPath>
                    <systemProperties>
                        <systemProperty>
                            <name>org.apache.cocoon.mode</name>
                            <value>dev</value>
                        </systemProperty>
                    </systemProperties>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

It now can't find the webapp source directory anymore as I expect that the cocoon-maven-plugin
copied over files to the target/rcl folder.

So my next question is.  How do you test (and start) an individual block?

[INFO] Final Memory: 26M/147M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.mortbay.jetty:maven-jetty-plugin:6.1.26:run (default-cli)
on project shared: Webapp source directory C:\development\workspaces\intell
ij11\CTPI-PX\spider2\shared\target\rcl\webapp does not exist -> [Help 1]