cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:58:03 GMT
Could you elaborate a bit further how to remove all references to RCL?  Did you check out the
Cocoon sources and modify those?  And where should I look for these references? Or are you
referring to just commenting out all these instructions in the .rcl files?  Because the latter
sure does not fix this apparently.

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Malinin [mailto:igorzep@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:55 AM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider

I just removed all references to RCL from from the project and then used
JRebel instead of it. I had to change then one line in XsltTransformer
to make XSLTs reloadable (it skipped checking originally if XSLT came
from a JAR).

AFAIK Jetty is able to re-deploy application in case it detects changes.
I don't know exactly how it does the detection and how to configure it,
most probably it is checking for web.xml timestamp.