cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: c3: null pointer exception in ResponseHeaderCollector.isModifiedResponse
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:47:53 GMT
On 3/31/2012 6:07 AM, Javier Puerto wrote:

> Yes, the C3 is still at beta stage so It's normal to found some
> issues. If you want stability 2.1 or 2.2 is a better choice but I
> think that C3 is working fast to reach the stable version. :)
> BTW seems to work fine for Windows, at least the samples worked as
> Robby pointed so it should not be any problems.

Thorsten (http://markmail.org/message/74voizlf3dy6yltc) seemed to think
my that the NPE I encountered was only happening on Windows. But maybe
that was because the problem was in the structure of the sitemap that I
hadn't shown in my email.
And then I saw that you had repro'd the problem on Linux.

> Did you found an specific SO issue?

I'm not sure what SO is?
Operating system?
No, I haven't found any issues specific to Windows, other than the above
NPE.

Lars