cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:01:49 GMT
On 03/29/2012 12:15 PM, Steven Dolg wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> has there been any progress in this matter? Any new insights?

Sorry last stand was that Javier is working on a block to reproduce the
issue outside our production env but he is ATM bombed with other tasks
since we entered the final testing phase of the app. The last thing he
showed me was that in the rampup phase the first request were always
wrong, but he may be more specific on that.

> We have a jira issue classified as "Major Bug" accusing us of
> concurrency issues - IMO the worst thing that can happen to a web
> application framework - and there's been no word for almost 2 weeks.

Due to the patch we applied it is not directly open but I share your
point we should get to the bottom of the issue.

> I'd like to see that resolved ASAP.
> Anything I can do to help?

@Javier can you mockup something we have and state the steps we need to
reproduce, so Steve may see the problem right away.

salu2