cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [C3] [DISCUSS] Using SNAPSHOT versions of cocoon subprojects
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:06:39 GMT
Hi all,
there are a couple of "misplaced" classes that I put in C3 sources (see
[1] and [2]) for more details); moreover, there are some pending patches
(like as [3], for example) and proposed changes that have been passing
in mailing lists during the past months.

My proposal is to sanitize the situations above, deploy new SNAPSHOT
artifacts of related subprojects (cocoon-xml,
cocoon-spring-configurator, cocoon-servlet-service, ...) and to make C3
parent POM using such SNAPSHOTS instead of stable releases.

WDYT?
Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-64
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-69