cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Dolg <steven.d...@indoqa.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:15:12 GMT
Hey guys,

has there been any progress in this matter? Any new insights?

We have a jira issue classified as "Major Bug" accusing us of
concurrency issues - IMO the worst thing that can happen to a web
application framework - and there's been no word for almost 2 weeks.

I'd like to see that resolved ASAP.
Anything I can do to help?

Steven