cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: c3: null pointer exception in ResponseHeaderCollector.isModifiedResponse
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:14:06 GMT
On 03/27/2012 08:47 PM, Lars Huttar wrote:
> Thorsten wrote,
>
>> Hmm, did actually somebody tried c3 on win before?
>>
>> I just downloaded the file on a pet project I have and it works
>> without any prob on linux.
>>
>> So let us do the clean routine: cd $c3_home svn up mvn clean install
>> cd /c3/theParent mvn clean install cd ethnologue-17-pub/ mvn jetty:run
>>
>> Does the error persists? I can remember i came in contact with
>> DataStore, when I created a jms based pipe and did not enter a c3
>> context, but this is not your case at all.
>>

> I don't actually have a $c3_home envt variable - maybe that was just
> shorthand? I did a svn up in c:\Program Files\Apache Software
> Foundation\c3, which is *a* place that I installed C3. I may have
> installed it in more than one place, and if so, I don't know which
> place is the relevant one. Is there any way to find out? I also did
> mvn clean install in that directory.
>
> Then I went to theParent (which is not under the folder where I did
> svn up) and did
> mvn clean install
> cd ethnologue-17-pub
> mvn jetty:run
>
> Yes, the error persists. I get this in the cocoon.log:

Javier wrote this morning something that he was on a vm windows and
could reproduce the problem. Need to talk to him when he comes into
work. Further I will ask our intern to try on windows. Really seems to
be a problem with windows. Will keep you informed.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/