cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: c3: null pointer exception in ResponseHeaderCollector.isModifiedResponse
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:12:35 GMT
On 3/26/2012 9:49 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> On 26/03/2012 16:42, Lars Huttar wrote:
>> I sent this email at the start of the weekend, so it may not have been
>> seen much.
>> However the NPE is blocking progress, so I'd like to see if anyone can
>> help me with it.
>> Anybody have ideas?
> Lars,
> do you have any chance to share your project somewhere (github,
> gitorius...) so that it would be much easier to take a look at it?

Switching over to the dev list, at Thorsten's suggestion.

The source code for my block can be browsed at
http://www.huttar.net/tmp/c3/theParent/ethnologue-17-pub/src/main/resources/COB-INF

If it needs to be in github or some source control repo, I will have to
figure out how to do that appropriately...
the source code is currently kept in an internal SVN repo, so there's no
public access to it.

Lars