cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C3] Merge parent and cocoon-docs [WAS Re: [DISCUSS] online APIs doc]
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:56:06 GMT
Hi all,
I have just finished merging cocoon-docs into parent; I've also updated
RELEASE_HOWTO.txt and cocoon-all assembly.

Generating site & docs is now available via

mvn -P reports site-deploy -Ddocs.deploymentBaseUrl=file://[path-to-site]

from the 'parent' module.

Updated website and javadocs have been published.

Unfortunately, I had to list modules inside reports profile (otherwise
javadoc reports would have not been generated), leading to a situation
in which modules are listed either in root POM and in parent POM.

I am not satisfied of this, but I wasn't able to find a better solution:
any idea?
Maybe it's time to give a little refactor to our POM structure...

Regards.

On 23/03/2012 14:57, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Amen !!

Tripodi

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò