cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [C3] Merge parent and cocoon-docs [WAS Re: [DISCUSS] online APIs doc]
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:47:00 GMT
On 23/03/2012 10:39, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> You can update the whole site - dind't have the chance unfortunately
> to link produced javadocs, so feel free to push them if you have time!

Javadocs for C2.1 and C2.2 are online.

About C3, I have a little issue.

Currently, site generation is handled by cocoon-docs: this is causing me
troubles when I try to add javadoc reporting, since aggregation [1]
seems to work for submodules.

Hence my proposal: why don't we simply merge cocoon-docs into parent so
site generation (including javadoc reporting) takes place there?

WDYT?

Regards.

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/aggregate.html