cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject [c3] Action how to configure them from the sitemap
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:16:59 GMT
Hi all,

I was trying to use an action instead of a selector, but now I find that
actions are not providing setConfiguration. Meaning I cannot do

<map:act type="exists" src="resources/screens/{map:../2}.xml">
<map:parameter name="src" value="resources/screens/{map:../2}.xml" />
<map:parameter name="isUser" value="{shiro:authenticated}" />
</map:act>

The first @src is ignored and the map:parameter approach is neither
working since setConfiguration are not called on actions.

So now my question is how am I suppossed to pass parameters from the
sitemap to the action?

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/