cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] online APIs doc
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:43:01 GMT
On 20/03/2012 08:46, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys,
>
> after many users request - last just received on user@ - I would
> suggest to deploy APIs doc on SVN to make them available online.
> If no objections will be shown in the next 72h, I'll proceed on
> deploying the C3 - guess I'll need help on deploying the C2.X
> versions.
>
> WDYT?

A strong +1 from my side; the following links are copied from respective
sites, and all lead to 404:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/index.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/apidocs/index.html

About 2.2, the situation is better, since instead of a bare 404,
visitors are warned "Run the download script in order to get the Java
API docs instead of this page." :-O

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/core/2.2/apidocs/index.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/ajax/1.0/apidocs/index.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/apples/1.0/apidocs/index.html

I can help in generating C2.1 javadocs (well, at least I can try...) but
in my opinion we should also enable javadoc reporting for C2.2 core and
blocks in their POMs.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò