cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 02:25:29 GMT
On 03/16/2012 02:33 PM, Javier Puerto wrote:

>     Controllers in general (or your specific one) could be causing
>     problems. (The "synchronized" in the SpringComponentProvider could
>     even cause parts of the execution before it to be executed
>     sequential instead of parallel).
>     There's also no controller involved in Thorsten's test project, so
>     this would be consistent with what I saw yesterday.
>

> We need time to isolate the problem in our webapp removing components
> till we found the problematic component. We can provide then a better
> test block and probably the fix for the problematic component if we
> can detect it.

I am ATM creating a static domain in the httpd frontend  and I observed
that with the dojo block we reach >100 requests for the homepage, so I
suspect that dojo maybe *the* component that can produce the problems.

...need to finish up now that is why I am so brief.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/