cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon jail
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:49:57 GMT
On 15/03/2012 17:42, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hey Francesco,
>
> First of all... great job.
> Secondly, is this part of automated build?  So if we make changes to samples block this
site will get auto-updated?

Hi Robby,
it is not part of the automated build (and unfortunately I don't think
it could ever be), but as indicated below, the samples webapp is
generated by a multmodule project whose sources are here [3], and such
project depends on SNAPSHOT artifacts.

> I do have a potential improvement.   The ones remembering the C2.1x samples on cocoon.zones.apache.org
will remember that the main page contained links to core functionality and non-core functionality
(blocks).  You could e.g. click on some cocoon-forms related links and you could see the final
result as well as the relevant code/configuration snippets involved.

> I think that is a great way to get a head-start because you actually only show isolated
easy-to-grasp concepts.

> I wouldn't mind starting some prototypal stuff on this (without committing) in a couple
of weeks (once my courses are done) and show some results.

I think this would be great: looking forward to see the results!

Regards.

Tripodi

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò