cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Malinin <igor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:55:09 GMT
I just removed all references to RCL from from the project and then used
JRebel instead of it. I had to change then one line in XsltTransformer
to make XSLTs reloadable (it skipped checking originally if XSLT came
from a JAR).

AFAIK Jetty is able to re-deploy application in case it detects changes.
I don't know exactly how it does the detection and how to configure it,
most probably it is checking for web.xml timestamp.

On 2012-03-15 10:41, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> Interesting to find out how you disabled it.  I am myself facing issues with C2.2 and
RCL.  This might have been caused by upgrading to Maven3 which again seems to have issues
with the maven-jetty-plugin.  So after some googling yesterday I switched to a newer jetty-maven-plugin
 (yes... it's renamed ;-)) but this gave me following stack trace:

> [INFO] Webapp source directory = C:\development\workspaces\intellij11\CTPI-PX\spider2\shared\target\rcl\webapp
> [INFO] Reload Mechanic: automatic
> [INFO] Classes = C:\development\workspaces\intellij11\CTPI-PX\spider2\shared\target\classes
> [INFO] Context path = /
> [INFO] Tmp directory = C:\development\workspaces\intellij11\CTPI-PX\spider2\shared\target\tmp
> [INFO] Web defaults = org/eclipse/jetty/webapp/webdefault.xml
> [INFO] Web overrides =  none
> [INFO] web.xml file = file:/C:/development/workspaces/intellij11/CTPI-PX/spider2/shared/target/rcl/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
> [INFO] Webapp directory = C:\development\workspaces\intellij11\CTPI-PX\spider2\shared\target\rcl\webapp
> 2012-03-14 16:32:33.863:INFO:oejs.Server:jetty-8.1.0.RC5
> 2012-03-14 16:32:35.421:INFO:oejpw.PlusConfiguration:No Transaction manager found - if
your webapp requires one, please configure one.
> org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingClassloaderCreationException: Error
while creating the URLClassLoader from context://WEB-INF/cocoon/rclwrapper.urlc