cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Starting cocoon application directly from eclipse
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:07:32 GMT
> b) block1, block2: opened eclipse projects
>
> webapp uses block1, block2 exported classpaths directly. No
> dependency on jar. Cocoon block deployer is unable to properly
> initialize the application:

The exception of course:

bean with name 'com.mobilebox.smart.mobile.block': Invocation of init
method failed; nested exception is java.net.MalformedURLException: Could
not resolve blockcontext:/smart-mobile/ due to
java.net.MalformedURLException: Unknown block name smart-mobile in block
context uri blockcontext:/smart-mobile/
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1422)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:518)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:293)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:290)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:192)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:567)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
	at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:282)
	at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:204)
	at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:644)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:229)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1158)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:587)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:436)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:55)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:95)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:258)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:55)
	at com.mobilebox.smart.xxx.tools.Loader.main(Loader.java:27)
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not resolve
blockcontext:/smart-mobile/ due to java.net.MalformedURLException:
Unknown block name smart-mobile in block context uri
blockcontext:/smart-mobile/
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.ServletFactoryBean.init(ServletFactoryBean.java:111)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor30.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1546)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1487)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1419)
	... 22 more

--
Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html
CTO at MobileBox S.A.