cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <>
Subject Re: CachingServletServiceSerializer
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:23:40 GMT
On 05/03/2012 16:03, Javier Puerto wrote:
> Hi Francesco
> 2012/3/5 Francesco Chicchiriccò <
> <>>
>     Hi Javier,
>     from a very first look your approach seems very interesting: could you
>     please file an issue on JIRA and attach your patch there? Thanks.
> Done. You can found the patch and description here:

>     I might b wrong, but it seems to me that Cocoon 3.0 could also benefit
>     entirely from your patch.
> Yeah, I think so because I think that C3 is using the same base code
> for SSF. But unfortunately I don't have time atm to work with C3, only
> some quick looks.

If this is fine for all, I'd like to take this issue in order to review
and apply Javier's patch.

However, I think it would be the case to take the chance to do a general
"refresh" and update of SSF, waiting for planned SVN refactoring [1] to
take place.

I'll have enough time to reserve to Cocoon in a more or less one month:
if anyone else is available before I won't get offended :-)

Francesco Chicchiriccò