cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Feathercast episode 7 on Apache Cocoon :)
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:00:54 GMT
Hi all guys,

as announced some time ago, I had the big opportunity to speak about
Cocoon on FeatherCast.org, our ASF podcast :)

Here is the link: <http://feathercast.apache.org/?p=157>

Fortunately, the audio has been edited - my voice doesn't hide I was
really *really* excited and suffered a little the stress - I usually
speak much better :D - I think that should be normal for someone be
interviewed for an important audience such as the ASF for the first
time!! :)

Please apologize some inaccuracies and if I spelled wrong someone's
name - I hope I achieved at least thje goal of transmitting the
enthusiasm in the Cocoon community :)

Enjoy and thanks everybody for the support!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/